- This form is to drop students who haven’t met attendance requirements.
- If student has ever attended class, instructor MUST put down last date attended.
- Complete and return to Mathematics Department Office.
- To be used if the student is withdrawing from an individual class after the last day to drop in MyZou has passed.
- DO NOT use if this is the only class the student is enrolled in.
Instead, they will need to use the University Withdrawal from the Term form.
- On the Withdrawal Grade Verification Form, please select whether grade should be “W” (withdraw) or “F” (fail) and sign.
- Please Inform student that this form requires student’s signature, student’s advisor’s signature (as Approving Individual), and the student’s Dean’s stamp. Student will need to take these forms to their advisor.
- As of Spring 2017, all grade changes up to one year are done online. Please refer to the Electronic Grade Change Job Aid.
- This form is to be used for:
- Adding a class after the last day to add in MyZou
- Changing sections after the last day to add in MyZou
- Adding credits to a course a student is enrolled in.
- If the student belongs to the College of Arts and Science, he or she will also need an Late Registration Request Form to take to the Dean’s office
- Please inform the student that this form requires student’s signature, student’s advisor’s signature (as Approving Individual), and a stamp from student’s Dean’s office. Student need to take this form to Registrar’s office.