Login to the Math Placement Test
Step 1: Before taking MyMathTest:
If you have not set up your MU e-mail account:
- Go to https://webmail.missouri.edu
- It may take up to 24 hours before you can access your email account and then proceed to step 2
Your MU e-mail account can be accessed at: https://webmail.missouri.edu/
If you have issues accessing your e-mail account, contact 573-882-5000 or read the following information:
Step 2: Log into MyMathTest for the first time
Immediately establish a password:
- Enter your MU Student ID Number as your username
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- An e-mail will be sent to your MU e-mail account with MyMathTest password set up information
- Set up a MyMathTest Password with the e-mailed directions
- Use your MU Student Id Number as your username and your newly set up MyMathTest password to log in
If you have problems with Step 2 please contact 573-882-6221.
Taking the MyMathTest
You will need:
- A pen/pencil and paper.
- 30 – 60 minutes of uninterrupted time. If you plan to take more than one test (Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-Calculus), you will need 30 – 60 minutes for each test. You can take each test separately, even on different days.
- Important: When you reach the MyMathTest:
- Use your student ID number as your login.
- You must immediately establish a password. Please click on “Forgot your password?” and follow the directions. All password information will be sent to your MU email account.
- How to access your MU email account? https://webmail.missouri.edu
The use (or giving) of unauthorized assistance on this assessment is prohibited.
Unauthorized assistance includes, but is not limited to:
- assistance from another person
- the use of any website other than the MyMathTest website
- the use of textbooks, notes, or other mathematics-related content while taking the assessment
Students who are found to be in violation of this policy, whether receiving or giving aid, will be reported to the Provost's Office under the University of Missouri Standard of Conduct. Appropriate sanctions will be enforced in the case of cheating on this assessment.
New students may be required to take the math placement test to fulfill housing and/or FIGs’ requirements. Please direct questions about the need to take the test to your academic advisor.
Clicking the button below indicates that you understand the policy and will abide by it.