Login to the Math Placement Test
YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON, READ, AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER STEP 1, STEP 2, AND TAKING THE MYMATHTEST BELOW BEFORE LOGGING IN TO THE MATH PLACEMENT TEST FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Step 1: Before taking MyMathTest:
If you have not set up your MU e-mail account:
- Go to https://webmail.missouri.edu
- It may take up to 24 hours before you can access your email account and then proceed to step 2
Your MU e-mail account can be accessed at: https://webmail.missouri.edu/
If you have issues accessing your e-mail account, contact 573-882-5000 or read the following information:
Step 2: Log into MyMathTest for the first time
Read these instructions, then scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Accept Policy and Continue to Test" to be taken to the login page
Immediately establish a password:
The username is your MU Student ID Number
- If you don't know your MU student ID number you can find it in MyZou at Main Menu>Self Service>Campus Personal Information>Demographic Information
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- An e-mail will be sent to your MU e-mail account with MyMathTest password set up information
- Set up a MyMathTest Password with the e-mailed directions
- Use your MU Student Id Number as your username and your newly set up MyMathTest password to log in
If you have problems with Step 2 please contact 573-882-6221 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central time Monday through Friday.
If you have problems logging into your MU email please call 573-882-5000.
Taking the MyMathTest
You will need:
- A pen/pencil and paper.
- 30 – 60 minutes of uninterrupted time. If you plan to take more than one test (Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-Calculus), you will need 30 – 60 minutes for each test. You can take each test separately, even on different days.
- Important: When you reach the MyMathTest:
- Use your student ID number as your login.
- You must immediately establish a password. Please click on “Forgot your password?” and follow the directions. All password information will be sent to your MU email account.
- How to access your MU email account? https://webmail.missouri.edu
The use (or giving) of unauthorized assistance on this assessment is prohibited.
Unauthorized assistance includes, but is not limited to:
- assistance from another person
- the use of any website other than the MyMathTest website
- the use of textbooks, notes, or other mathematics-related content while taking the assessment
Students who are found to be in violation of this policy, whether receiving or giving aid, will be reported to the Provost's Office under the University of Missouri Standard of Conduct. Appropriate sanctions will be enforced in the case of cheating on this assessment.
New students may be required to take the math placement test to fulfill housing and/or FIGs’ requirements. Please direct questions about the need to take the test to your academic advisor.
For STUDENT EMAIL ISSUES, please call 573-882-5000 .
For LOG IN ISSUES, please call 573-882-6221 .
For TECHNICAL ISSUES once logged in, contact Pearson technical support at https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport
Clicking the button below indicates that you understand the policy and will abide by it.