Dr. Elena Koucherik received her Ph.D. in Mathematics in 2008 at the University of Missouri, Columbia. She has taught a variety of undergraduate college courses. Her main goal in teaching is to give the best quality of education to her students. She is passionate about mathematics and focuses on passing it to her students.
- 2007 Ph.D., University of Missouri, Columbia, Mathematics
- 1998 M.S., University of Missouri, Columbia, Applied Mathematics
- MATH 1300 Finite Mathematics
- MATH 1400 Calculus for Social and Life Sciences I
- MATH 1700 Calculus II
- MATH 2300 Calculus III
- MATH 4100 Differential Equations